Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2nd edition Account Africa Allgemeine America ami plates Ancient Appendix Asia Australia Berlin Bombay Book British Calcutta Cape Capt Central Charles China Coast Collection Colony containing Country Description Discovery East Edinburgh Edward Egypt England English Expedition Exploration Folio France Geography Geology George Government Hakluyt Henry History India Indies Introduction Islands Italy James John Journal Journey Kingdom Land Language Large Leipzig Letter Lieut Maps ami Maps and illustrations Maps and plates Memoir Mexico Mission Narrative Natural Navigation North Notes Notice Observations Ocean Original Pacific Paris pendix Persia Physical plans Portrait Present Prof Provinces Publ Publications Purchas Reise Relation Remarks Report River Robert round Route Royal Russian Ship Sketch Small South St Petersburg Survey Tables Thomas tion Tour Trade Translated Travels United Visit Volume Voyage Washington West Western World York
293. oldal - A General Dictionary of Geography, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical ; forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, FRSE 8vo. 31s. 6d. M'Culloch's Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the various Countries, Places, and principal Natural Objects in the World.
185. oldal - QC A New, Revised, and considerably Enlarged Edition (the 6th), with very numerous Illustrations. 4s. 6d. cloth limp; 5s. 6d. cloth boards, gilt. 82. THE POWER OF WATER, as applied to drive Flour Mills, and to give motion to Turbines and other Hydrostatic Engines.
217. oldal - Complete Collection of the Treaties and Conventions, and Reciprocal Regulations, at present subsisting between Great Britain and Foreign Powers, and of the Laws, Decrees, and Orders in Council concerning the same...
538. oldal - A TRUE AND ALMOST INCREDIBLE REPORT OF AN ENGLISHMAN, that (being cast away in the good Ship called the...
473. oldal - Travels in Western India. Embracing a visit to the Sacred Mounts of the Jains, and the most Celebrated Shrines of Hindu Faith between Rajpootana and the Indus, with an account of the Ancient City of Nehrwalla.
348. oldal - S (Frank) FRGS— MATABELE LAND AND THE VICTORIA FALLS. A Naturalist's Wanderings in the Interior of South Africa.
379. oldal - PORTLOCK.- REPORT ON THE GEOLOGY OF THE COUNTY of LONDONDERRY, and of Parts of Tyrone and Fermanagh, examined and described under the Authority of the Master-General and Board of Ordnance. By JE PORTLOCK, FRS &c.
68. oldal - THE GENESIS OF THE UNITED STATES. A Narrative of the Movement in England, 1605-1616, which resulted in the Plantation of North America by Englishmen, disclosing the Contest between England and Spain for the Possession of the Soil now occupied by the United States of America; set iorth through a series of Historical Manuscripts now first printed, together with a Re-issue of Rare Contemporaneous Tracts, accompanied by Bibliographical Memoranda, Notes, and Brief Biographies.
335. oldal - Murray's Encyclopaedia of Geography ; comprising a complete Description of the Earth : Exhibiting its Relation to the Heavenly Bodies, its Physical Structure, the Natural History of each Country, and the Industry, Commerce, Political Institutions, and Civil and Social State of All Nations. Second Edition ; with 82 Maps, and upwards of 1,000 other Woodcuts. 8vo. price 60s. Neale.
186. oldal - Goldsmid.— TELEGRAPH AND TRAVEL. A Narrative of the Formation and Development of Telegraphic Communication between England and India, under the orders of Her Majesty's government, with incidental Notices of the Countries traversed by the Lines. By Colonel Sir FREDERIC GOLDSMID, CB, KCSI, late Director of the Government Indo-European Telegraph.