Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards Ambrose answer Antioch appears Arian Athanasius attended Augustine authority believe bishop called cause century CHAPTER character Christ christian church concerning conduct confess Constantine continued death deserves desire divine doctrine effect emperor establishment evident evil excellent faith father favour fear followed friends gave give given godliness gospel grace hand heart holy hope human idea instruction Italy Jesus judge Julian labours learned length letter light lived Lord manner means mind nature never object observed occasion ordered pagan pastors persecution persons piety practice prayer present reader reason received religion remarkable respect rest Roman Rome Scripture seems seen sent shew sincere soul speak spirit suffered superstition thee things thou tion true truth views whole writings wrote
340. oldal - Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
388. oldal - It is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth...
341. oldal - LORD, truly I am thy servant ; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid : thou hast loosed my bonds.
376. oldal - I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them to do them good ; and I will put my fear into their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
458. oldal - Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead: and inferior to the Father, as touching his Manhood.
376. oldal - And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them and of their children after them...
348. oldal - God is faithful, who will not suffer" us " to be tempted above that" we " are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that " we
332. oldal - ... he delights in the law of God after the inward man, yet that there is another law in his members warring against the law of his mind, and bringing him into captivity to the law of sin, which is in his members.