Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abydenus according Alexander ancient angel Antiochus Antiochus Epiphanes appear applied Astyages Babylon beast Belshazzar Berosus Bertholdt Book of Daniel captivity Chaldeans Chaldee chapter character command Comp conquests Ctesias Cyaxares Cyrus Darius Darius the Mede death decree denote designed desolate divine dominion dream earth Egypt empire Epiphanes evidence fact favour Gesenius gods Greek heaven Hebrew Hengstenberg Herodotus holy honour horn improbable interpretation Jerusalem Jews Josephus king kingdom known land language Lengerke Lord Marg meaning Medes ment Messiah mind monarch nations nature Nebuchadnezzar Notes on ch Notes on Isa objection occur passage period Persian prayer Prideaux prince probable properly prophecy prophet Ptolemy referred regard reign religion remarkable represented respect righteousness Roman says Scriptures seems Septuagint supposed supposition symbol Syria temple thee Themistocles Theodotion things thou throne tion true unto verse vision whole word rendered worship writing Xerxes
227. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken ; the kingdom is departed from thee ; and they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field : they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
358. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
217. oldal - True, I talk of dreams ; Which are the children of an idle brain, Begot of nothing but vain fantasy ; Which is as thin of substance as the air ; And more inconstant than the wind...
316. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
xxxiv. oldal - And the king was much moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom!
312. oldal - I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them ; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
87. oldal - And the Lord sent against him bands of the Chaldees, and bands of the Syrians, and bands of the Moabites, and bands of the children of Ammon, and sent them against Judah to destroy it, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by his servants the prophets.
xxxiii. oldal - But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy : and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
312. oldal - Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 21Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.