Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angels answered Apostles appears authority behold believe blessed blind body brought called cast cause Christ Christian Church cometh command dead death disciples Divine doctrine earth enter evil expression eyes faith Father feast follow Galilee give given glory Gospel hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge King kingdom known light live Lord Lord's Luke manner Mark Master Matt Messiah miracles Moses nature never Note occasion parable pass person Peter Pharisees preach present Prophet received Roman saith unto say unto seen sent servant shalt sins spake speak Spirit spoken suffer taken teach Temple thee thine things thou thought tion took true truth viii whole witness
372. oldal - And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
155. oldal - Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, , Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
226. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. So that servant came and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
370. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
232. oldal - And he said also unto his disciples ; There was a certain rich man which had a steward ; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. And he called him and said unto him ; How is it that I hear this of thee ? give an account of thy stewardship ; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
123. oldal - I saw, and behold, a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great. The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth.
195. oldal - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel ; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
143. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.