Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions advantage affection appear bear benefits blessed called cause charity comfort commend common concerning consequently consider considerable continually desire devotion discourse disposed divine doth duty enjoy especially esteem evil excellent express faith favour fear friends give glory God's grace ground hand happy hath heart heaven holy honour hope judge judgment justice kind king least less live Lord manner Matt matter means mind nature neighbour never obliged observe occasion ourselves passions Paul peace perfect perform persons piety pleasure poor practice praise pray prayer present princes prosperity Prov providence Psal reason receive regard religion render respect rule saith sense serve soul speak spirit suffer surely thanks thee therein thereof things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue whence wisdom wise worthy
58. oldal - I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
117. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
100. oldal - For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
245. oldal - But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children : So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
439. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, give us grace that we may cast away the works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life, in which thy son Jesus Christ came to visit us in great humility...
271. oldal - Then had the churches rest throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified ; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.
108. oldal - The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David ; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
96. oldal - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.
109. oldal - Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
415. oldal - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.