Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordingly Acts ages agreeable angels answer apostle appear applied believe blessings body bring brought called chap Christ church concerning conclude condition consequence consider consists contained continued covenant creatures dead death deny died divine doctrine earth eternal express faith farther founded give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand head heaven holy human immediately instance Jews John justice king kingdom live Lord matter means Mediator mentioned namely nature necessary obedience objection observed occasion offered particular perfect performed persons present Priest promised prophet prove providence punishment raised reason received redemption reign relating render represented respect resurrection salvation saved Saviour says scrip scripture seems sense signifies sins soul speak Spirit styled sufferings sufficient suppose taken temptation therein thereof things thou tion true understand unto whereby whole worship
108. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
373. oldal - Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
558. oldal - And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. And they gave forth their lots ; and the lot fell upon Matthias ; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
248. oldal - Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
185. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
108. oldal - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
425. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary His mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
192. oldal - So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants : we have done that which was our duty to do.
529. oldal - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.