Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abbas Effendi accord action American answer appearance appointed asked attributes Baha beginning Beha U'llah believe Blessed body Book called cause chapter Chicago Christ Christian Church City claim coming command composite concerning condition countries creatures death decreed Divine earth established Everlasting evil existence fact faculties faith Father followers gave give given Glory hand hath head heart heaven House human instance intelligence iron Jesus Justice killed kind Kingdom knowledge known laws Likewise live Lord Manifestation mankind marry material matter means mentioned Mohammed Name nature never organization peace Persian person powers proofs prophets proved question reason regarding religion Revelation sense sent separate soul spiritual stand substance tablet taught teachings thee therein things thinking thou tion took true truth understand universe unto vineyard violation wife Wilson
106. oldal - Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth...
36. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
46. oldal - And when he is come he will reprove the world of sin and of righteousness and of judgment: of sin because they believe not on me; of righteousness because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; of judgment because the prince of this world is judged.
136. oldal - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
37. oldal - And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
80. oldal - Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear ; Forget also thine own people, and thy father's house ; So shall the king: greatly desire thy beauty : For he is thy Lord ; and worship thou him.
35. oldal - Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
72. oldal - Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
36. oldal - But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.