Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient apostles appears appointed authority became believe bishop bless body called century character Christ Christian church claim clergy common Comp consideration constitution continued Deliver direct discipline distinction divine doctrine duties early earth ecclesiastical edition effect election Episcopacy Episcopal established exercise expression faith Father give given glory hands heart heaven Holy hymns important influence instructions interest Jesus Christ laws learned liturgy Lord means mind ministers nature offer original passage Paul persons popular practical praise prayer presbyters present Price priests primitive church principles reader received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect rites sacred says Scriptures singing songs speak spirit style thee things third thou tion true truth volume whole worship writer
441. oldal - God : we acknowledge Thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship Thee : the Father everlasting. To Thee all Angels cry aloud : the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To Thee Cherubim and Seraphim : continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy : Lord God of Sabaoth ; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty : of Thy Glory.
134. oldal - Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without ; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
441. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion ; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
432. oldal - O come, let us worship and fall down, and kneel before the Lord our Maker. For he is the Lord our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
133. oldal - Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
433. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the Kingdom of Heaven to all believers.
417. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
153. oldal - ... in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Besides those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak ? who is offended, and I burn not?
434. oldal - O Lord save thy people and bless thine heritage. Govern them and lift them up for ever. Day by day we magnify thee; And we worship thy Name ever world without end. Vouchsafe, O Lord, to keep us this day without sin. O Lord, have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us. O Lord let thy mercy be upon us as our trust is in thee. O Lord in thee have I trusted let me never be confounded.