Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts Assyria Behold Blessings break bring brought build called captivity cast cause Christ Christianity coming covenant David death deliver desolate destroy destruction dwell earth Egypt enemies Establishment eyes Father fear follow Gentiles give given glory God's hand hath head hear heart heaven holy iniquity Intimation Isaiah Israel Israelites Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Judah judgment king kingdom land light look Lord hath Lord of Hosts Luke Mark Matt mountain mouth offerings pass passage peace probably prophecy prophetic prophetic Intimation Psalm raise refers rejoice righteousness saith the Lord salvation Saviour seed servant sins soul speak spirit spoken stand stone thee thereof thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt turn unto unto thee Vengeance verses voice waters written Zion
156. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
104. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth ; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create : for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people : and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
15. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be...
11. oldal - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death : because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
69. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased ; I will put my Spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not strive, nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets ; a bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench ; till he send forth judgment unto victory. And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
19. oldal - Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth ? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
46. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me?" Saith the Lord : "I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs or of he goats.
73. oldal - But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, And my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, That she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, Yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands ; Thy walls are continually before me.