Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Actions Advantages Affections againſt appear approve attend Authority certainly Character Charity Chriſtianity common concerning Conduct Conſciences conſequence conſider Conſideration contrary Corruption Deſign Deſires direct Diſpoſitions Divine Doctrine Duties engage evident evil excellent Exerciſe external Faith firſt Force Forms Foundation future give given Goodneſs Goſpel Government greateſt Happineſs Hearts himſelf Honour Hope human important improving Influence Inſtitution Intereſt judge Judgment juſt Juſtice keep kind Knowledge leaſt Liberty lively Lord Love Mankind matter means ment Methods Minds moral moſt muſt Nature neceſſary never noble Notions Objects Obſervation Order ourſelves particular Paſſions Perfection perform Perſons Piety Pleaſures Power Practice prevail Principles promoting proper Qualities raiſe rational Reaſon receive Reflections regard Religion reſpect ſame Saviour Senſe SERM ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome Spirit ſuch Temper themſelves theſe things thoſe tion true Truth univerſal uſe Virtue whole wiſe World Worſhip worthy
84. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations ; incense is an abomination unto me, the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
51. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
84. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
84. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt-offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he-goats.
316. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
242. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
371. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
234. oldal - To be steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as we know that our labour is not in vain in the Lord.
85. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the Lord, And bow myself before the high God? Shall I come before him with burnt-offerings, With calves of a year old ? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, Or with ten thousands of rivers of oil ? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...