Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Angels Apostles appear become beginning believe better blessed body bring called cause character Christ Christian Church comfort coming conscience consider continue course death Divine doctrine duty earth especially evidence evil faith fall Father fear feel follow gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy hope instance Jesus John keep kingdom knowledge light live look Lord Lord's manner matter means merely mind nature never obedience object observe once ourselves Paul perfect persons practice pray prayer present principle profession promise question reason received religion religious rule Saints Saviour Scripture seems sense sins soul speak Spirit suffer suppose surely thee things thou thought true trust truth unto whole witness
138. oldal - Seek ye my face;" my heart said unto thee, "Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
108. oldal - Two things have I required of thee ; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
269. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
394. oldal - Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
97. oldal - And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
243. oldal - And Jesus called a little child unto Him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
475. oldal - And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
554. oldal - And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen ; and poured out the changers...
80. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be' not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.