Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons for Sunday Evenings
Fellow in Medieval English Language and Literature Edward Wilson
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
accept angels apostle assurance baptism believe blessed blood body born called carnal character charity Christian church commandment condition copies corrupt covenant dead death desire died disciples divine doctrine duty earth effect enter eternal evil express faith Father fear feel flesh follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly holy hope iniquity Jesus Christ John judgment justice light live look Lord manner means mind nature necessary ness Norfolk obedience observe offered ourselves Paul perfect persons pleasures present pride promise prove question reason receive religion repentance respecting reward righteousness salvation saved Saviour scriptures seek sense SERMON sinners sins souls speak spirit sure things thoughts tion true trust truth turn unto whole worldly
103. oldal - This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
129. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
3. oldal - I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations. Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end
128. oldal - And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
134. oldal - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all. but one receiveth the prize ? So run, that ye may obtain.
207. oldal - Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling: for it is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
58. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
3. oldal - If I climb up into heaven, thou art there: if I go down to hell, thou art there also.
162. oldal - When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.