Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according actions Adam apostle appears become behold believe body brethren called cause Christians church condition conduct conformity conscience consequence consider corruption covenant creature dead death desires determined died divine earth effect employed eternal evil excellent expression faith fall Father fear feel flesh follow give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope human innocence Jesus Christ Jews John justice light live longer Lord manner means mind moral Moses nature necessary neglect never object observe opposition original ourselves passions Paul perfect persons pleasure possession present principle produce promises punishment reason received religion remains remark render respecting righteousness salvation Saviour sense serve sins sometimes soul speaks spirit sufficient things thou thoughts true truth unto victory virtue whole
78. oldal - Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
264. oldal - ... and. the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more ; (for they could not endure that which was commanded, and if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart : and so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake...
58. oldal - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel...
272. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
264. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest: and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words...
11. oldal - As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
56. oldal - ... how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him ; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
284. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
322. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father : 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.