Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Angels Apostles appearance Baptism baptized bear become begotten behold believe blessed blood body born bring brought called cast Church coming concerning confession consider Cross crucified Cyril dead death delivered devil divine doctrine earth enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fire flesh follows gift give given glory Gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven heretics Holy Ghost Jesus Christ Jews John judged king kingdom Lect LECTURE lest light living look Lord Lord Jesus matter means mind Moses nature once Only-begotten pass Paul person present Prophets raised receive rest Resurrection saith salvation saved Saviour says Scripture season seen Sept sins soul speak Spirit teaching tell Testament thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt truth turned unto Virgin whole witness written
25. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
57. oldal - For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues...
101. oldal - Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; " and he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
225. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
188. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work : only he, who now letteth, will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...
14. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
xxxi. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son : the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
257. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in the knowledge of him; the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
252. oldal - And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.