Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed Antichrist apostasy apostles Archbishop authority believe Bible Bishop blessed brethren British bull called canon law cause character Christian Church of England Church of Rome clergy Council of Trent declared Divine doctrine Dublin duty ecclesiastical empire established evil excommunication faith favour fear feel friends give Gospel hand hear heart heaven heretics holy honour hope House idolatry infallible Ireland Irish Irish elections Jesuits Jesus Christ King lectures letter liberty Lord Madiai Majesty's Government Maynooth meeting ment mind ministers nation never Papacy Papal Papists Parliament persecution persons Pope Popery Popish pray prayer preached present priesthood priests principles Protestant Association Protestant Magazine Protestantism Queen question received Reformation religion religious Roman Catholic Romanists Romish Scripture shew soul spirit temporal testant things tion Tractarians Transubstantiation true truth unto Virgin word worship
27. oldal - Transubstantiation, or the change of the substance of bread and wine in the supper of the ' Lord, cannot be proved by holy writ ; but is repugnant to the plain words of Scripture, overthroweth the nature of a sacrament, and hath given occasion to many superstitions.
107. oldal - And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? 15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy.
349. oldal - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness ; that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
107. oldal - And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand : and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries ? and he said, Nay ; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come.
107. oldal - And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
339. oldal - I do swear, that I will defend to the utmost of my power the settlement of property within this realm, as established by the laws : and I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure, any intention to subvert the present church establishment, as settled by law within this realm...
259. oldal - Will you be ready with all faithful diligence, to banish and drive away all erroneous and strange doctrines, contrary to God's word...
46. oldal - And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; And they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: And all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour And thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
260. oldal - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words : for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.