Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Bible Baptism, Or the Immerser Instructed: From Various Sources (Classic ...
James E. Quaw
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Acts administered adults apostles appears applied assertion authority baptized believe body born called ceremonial certainly child christian baptism church church members circumcision command commission covenant death denotes directed disciples Divine duty earth English entered entirely evidence example excluded express fact faith frequently give given God's Greek Holy Holy Ghost human hundred immersion included infant baptism Jesus Christ Jews John language learning least less living Lord Luke manifest Mark meaning mentioned minister mode of baptism nature Old Testament ordinance original parents parties passage performed person portion positive practice professed promise prove receive reject relation religious Saviour scriptures seal signifies soul Spirit sprinkling substitute suppose sustain taught teach Testament thing tion tism translated true truth visible church washing whole word baptize writers
285. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
20. oldal - And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
104. oldal - Spirit: by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison ; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
278. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace ; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham ; who is the father of us all...
281. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power ; in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ : buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
17. oldal - And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer. For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the K2 16 Kingdom of God.
64. oldal - Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all ? Why are they then baptized for the dead?
194. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
260. oldal - Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we ? And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.