Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Parable of the Ten Virgins: Illustrated in Six Sermons (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
affections apostle appear applied believe better blessed body bridegroom called carries character Christ Christ's coming Christian circumstances conduct considered consistent continued converse corruption creature death desire divine door duty dying enter eternity everlasting expectation faith fall folly foolish virgins further give given glory God's grace grave hand happiness head heart heaven holy hope hour hypocrite immortal instance judge judgment keep lamps least leave less light live looked Lord marriage matter meet mind nature ness never observed offers ourselves parable particular pass peace perfection person pleasure practical preparation present profession professors ready reason received referred religion remark righteousness Saviour Scriptures Sermons shut sleep slumber soul speak spirit supposed tells things thought tion unto watchfulness wise
57. oldal - And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
24. oldal - Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
66. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bride-chamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them ? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.
66. oldal - There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most high.
56. oldal - But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the Ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
52. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ; the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
85. oldal - Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. " Woe unto the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
112. oldal - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
64. oldal - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares ; for as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.