Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered apostles beast behold believe blessed blood body brethren brother brought called cast CHAP chief Christ church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow gave Gentiles Ghost give given glory gospel grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom light live Lord opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets receive righteousness saith unto say unto sent servant seven shew sins spake speak Spirit suffer temple thee things thou took truth Verily voice walk witness woman written
116. oldal - And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. 11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
126. oldal - And they of the circumcision, which believed, were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.
123. oldal - And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized ? 37 [And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.] 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still : and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch ; and he baptized him.
245. oldal - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
65. oldal - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
245. oldal - I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich ; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear ; and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, that thou mayest see.
100. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.