Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection ages angels apostles appear authority become believe blessed blood body brethren called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances consider continually cross darkness dead death desire destroy disciples divine duty earth endure enemies enter eternal evil existence eyes faith Father fear feelings flesh follow friends give given glory gospel grace grave hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope hour human immortality influence interest Jesus kingdom kings labour less light live look Lord means mind moral nature never object offered once pass peace perfect person possessed prayer preaching present principle promise reason receive Redeemer regard religion rest righteous salvation Saviour seen sinners sins sorrow soul spirit stand sufferings thee things thou thought throne tion truth unto whole wicked wisdom worship
293. oldal - By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
108. oldal - Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature; For by him were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
261. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
111. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
352. oldal - Let both grow together until the harvest : and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
258. oldal - After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
242. oldal - And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
259. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; And in thine hand is power and might ; And in thine hand it is to make great, And to give strength unto all.
257. oldal - And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.