Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear asserted attained authority became become belief Bible body Book called century character Christ Christian Church claim comes complete condition connection continue dead death destiny direct Divine doctrine earth element eschatology essential established eternal event evidence evil existence expression fact final forever future give given God's Gospel ground hand heaven held hereafter hold human immortality individual inherent inspiration interest involves Jesus John kind kingdom latter less live look Lord means ment mind moral nature necessarily necessary never object once opinion organic passages passed personality position possible present punishment question reached regarded relation religion result resurrection retribution revelation saved seems sense share side soul spiritual stages Testament thing thought tion true truth turn union universe whole wicked
93. oldal - O May I Join The Choir Invisible! O may I join the choir invisible Of those immortal dead who live again In minds made better by their presence...
34. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
45. oldal - In those days they shall say no more, "The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge." But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
8. oldal - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth...
121. oldal - ... that it may please thee, of thy gracious goodness, shortly to accomplish the number of thine elect, and to hasten thy kingdom; that we, with all those that are departed in the true faith of thy holy name, may have our perfect consummation and bliss, both in body and soul, in thy eternal and everlasting glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
204. oldal - WHILE, with ceaseless course, the sun Hasted through the former year, Many souls their race have run, Never more to meet us here : Fixed in an eternal state, They have done with all below : We a little longer wait, But how little none can know.
214. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb; and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever ; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
34. oldal - Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground, yet through the scent of water it will bud and bring forth boughs like a plant. But man dieth and wasteth away; yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he...