Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore Almighty angels appear awful bear bids blessings blest bliss boundless breast breath bright bring changing cheerful Christ clouds command darkness death divine dwell earth employ eternal eyes face faith Father fear flow frame give glorious glory grace grateful hand happy hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble HYMN immortal Jesus join kind King land lift light live Lord mercy mighty mind morning mortal nature never night o'er pain peace pleasure praise prayer presence providence PSALM race raise reigns rest rise roll round sacred scenes shade shine sing skies smile song sorrow soul sound spirit spread spring stand storm sweet thanks thee thine things thou thought throne thy name tongue trust truth voice wings wisdom
193. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, •And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
236. oldal - Lives again our glorious King : Where, O death, is now thy sting?
246. oldal - HAIL to the Lord's Anointed, Great David's greater Son ; Hail, in the time appointed, His reign on earth begun ; He comes to break oppression, To set the captive free, To take away transgression, And rule in equity.
190. oldal - O LORD, my best desire fulfil, And help me to resign Life, health, and comfort, to thy will, And make thy pleasure mine. 2 Why should I shrink at thy command, Whose love forbids my fears ? Or tremble at the gracious hand That wipes away my tears...
212. oldal - THIS is the day the Lord hath made, He calls the hours his own ; Let heaven rejoice, let earth be glad, And praise surround the throne. 2 To-day he rose, and left the dead, And Satan's empire fell; To-day the saints his triumph spread, And all his wonders tell. 3 Hosanna to th' anointed King, To David's holy Son ; Help us, O Lord, — descend, and bring Salvation from thy throne.
176. oldal - GOD moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform ; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. 2. Deep in unfathomable mines Of never-failing skill, He treasures up his bright designs, And works his sovereign will. 3. Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take : The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head.
247. oldal - Kings shall fall down before Him, And gold and incense bring ; All nations shall adore Him, His praise all people sing ; For He shall have dominion O'er river, sea, and shore, Far as the eagle's pinion Or dove's light wing can soar, For Him shall prayer unceasing And daily vows ascend, His kingdom still increasing, A kingdom without end.
222. oldal - Same. 1 BEHOLD, where, in a mortal form, Appears each grace divine ; The virtues, all in Jesus met, With mildest radiance shine. 2 To spread the rays of heavenly light, To give the mourner joy, To preach glad tidings to the poor, Was his divine employ. 3...