Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Dissertations Introductory to the Study and Right Understanding of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2008
according addressed allusions already Apocalypse Apostle appear applied argument Attributive authority believers Bishop called chapter Christian church coming common considered critics Daniel Dissertation early earth Elohim employed English Ephesus Epistle evidence exhibited expression fact faith false Father follow give given Greek hand hath heaven Hebrew holy individual JEHOVAH Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John kingdom Kings Lamb language latter Lord meaning mentioned mode nature noticed noun object occur OMNIPOTENT opened opinion original particular passage Paul period person Peter possible present proper prophecy prophets proved question quoted reason record reference reign remarks rendered respecting Revelation rule says Scriptures sealed seen sense seven sitting speaking symbols taken term Testament things throne tion translation true trumpet unto verse whole words wrath writer written
128. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
62. oldal - The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government.
99. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
65. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
117. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means : for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition...
57. oldal - O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
366. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
61. oldal - And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.