Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection amongst Apostle behold benefits beseech blessed Blood body bread call to mind cause CHAPTER Christ Christian Church cometh comfort communicate Communion Consider cross death desire devotion didst Divine dost doth earth earthly enemies evil excellent exercise eyes faith Father fear feast fruit gift give given glory godly grace grant greater hand hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Sacrament honour humble institution Jesus King labour less live Lord Lord's manna manner means meat MEDITATION ment mercy mind Mystery nature offered pass Passion pray prayer prepare Presence profitable Prophet Psalm receive remember reverence saith salvation Saviour servant shew sight sinner sins soul spiritual suffer Supper sweet Table thanks thereof Thine things thou art Thou hast thoughts thyself true unto Thee Wherefore worthy
xii. oldal - Such an improvement of the doctrine of the enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent...
66. oldal - Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house ; so shall the King greatly desire thy beauty : for He is thy Lord ; and worship thou Him.
132. oldal - PRAISE the Lord, O my soul; * and all that is within me, praise his holy Name. 2 Praise the Lord, O my soul...
243. oldal - Christian stand amazed at the height, and depth, and length, and breadth, of the love of Christ...
104. oldal - ... wherefore, God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name above every name...
199. oldal - O most gentle God, grant me to receive the body and blood of thy only begotten Son, that I may be incorporated into his mystical body, and be accounted as a member of the same. O most loving Father, grant me to receive thy dearly beloved Son, and that whom I now receive, as it were covered with a veil, I may one day behold in glory, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end. Amen. A Thanksgiving after the Communion.
87. oldal - Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick : and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.
64. oldal - When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee: and put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.