Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions apostle appear appointment Assyria believe Bible called cause chapter character Christ Christian church connected considered course death direction divine doctrine earth election existence fact faith father future give given gospel hands heart heaven Hence holy honor human hundred important Indians influence interest Israel Jews king knowledge labor land language less light living Lord manner matter means Methodism Methodist mind ministers ministry moral nature never object observed original passage passed persons possess practice preach present principles prophets prove question reader reason received reference religion remarks respect sacred says Scriptures speak spirit supposed things thou thought thousand tion tribes true truth unto whole writer
59. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
403. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
416. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
414. oldal - For he established a testimony in Jacob, And appointed a law in Israel, Which he commanded our fathers, That they should make them known to their children : 6 That the generation to come might know them, Even the children which should be born ; Who should arise and declare them to their children : 7 That they might set their hope in God, And not forget the works of God, But keep his commandments...
362. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people...
412. oldal - And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them ? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
9. oldal - And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
401. oldal - And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.