Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts affections apostles appearance become believe better blessed bring called Christ Christian church coming commanded condition consider continually course creature death deserve desire diligence divine duty endeavour entirely eternal excellent expect express faith Father favour fruits future give given glory God's gospel grace greater greatest hands happiness hast hath heart heaven holy hope infinite Jesus judge judgment kingdom least less likewise live look Lord lost Luke manner Matt matter means mercy merit mind miserable nature ness never obedience ourselves parable perform prepare promises ready reason receive religion repentance reward righteous salvation Saviour sense servants shame sheep shew sincere sins soul spirit stand tells thee things thou thought tion true truly truth unto vineyard whole wicked wise
245. oldal - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig: to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
28. oldal - And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the market place, and said unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right, I will give you.
83. oldal - Hear another parable : There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a wine-press in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country : And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
112. oldal - Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 for the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
83. oldal - But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir ; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. "And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
245. oldal - AND he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward ; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
32. oldal - But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more ; and they likewise received every man a penny.
1. oldal - Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds : but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.