Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angels answer apostle appear believe body bring brought called cause Christ Christian church coming committed concerning consider consists continue contrary creatures darkness death decrees dependence determine difference divine doctrine earth effect enemies eternal evidence evil excellency exercise express faith fall Father follow give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath heart heaven hell holy honour infinite Jesus judge judgment kind knowledge known light live look Lord man's manifest mankind manner matter means mind misery moral mystery nature never object observed perfect person principles promises proper punishment reason receive regard religion respect revelation rule salvation saving scripture seems sense sinners sins soul speaks Spirit spoken stand suffer sufficient suppose things thou thought tion true truth understanding unto virtue whole wisdom wrath
457. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
426. oldal - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
496. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
228. oldal - The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me ; unto him ye shall hearken...
336. oldal - He hath made the earth by his power, He hath established the world by his wisdom, And hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
397. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment, ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
152. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
99. oldal - Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.