Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
Advantages againſt Apoſtle appears bear becauſe believe better Bleffings Blood called Character Chrift Chriftian Condition confider confideration Covenant Covenant of Grace Death direct Divine Doctrine Earth effect equally Evidence Faith fame Father Fear fenfe fhall fome fuch future give Glory Goſpel Grace hand happy hath Heart Heaven Hence himſelf holy Honour Hope immediately important Influence Jefus Jews judge Judgment Light live Lord Love manner means Mediator mentioned Mind moſt muſt nature neceffary never obferve Object particular Peace perfect Perfon Power prefent Promiſes proper Prophecy Prophet Providence Religion rendered Repentance Scripture SERM ſhall ſhould Sins Souls Spirit Subject Sufferings Temper Terms Text thefe theſe things thofe thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth underſtand unto VIII wherein Wiſdom World
169. oldal - Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
77. oldal - God: and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
38. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness...
181. oldal - As many were astonished at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: so shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
51. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
60. oldal - My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
100. oldal - Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind...
25. oldal - But He was wounded for our tranfgreffions, He was bruifed for our iniquities : the chaftifement of our peace was upon Him ; and with His ftripes we are healed.
209. oldal - He was taken from prison, and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation ? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.