Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action Acts animals apostles appear argument become believe called character Christ Christian church civilization common connection considered distinct divine doctrine English especially evidence existence expression fact faith Father feel force give given gospel hand heart Holy human idea important individual influence inspiration interest Jesus John kind kingdom knowledge language less light living Lord Luke Mark Matt matter means method mind moral nature never object once organization original practice preach present principle progress question reason received reference regard relation religion remarks rendered respect result revelation rule sabbath says scripture selection sense sermon society soul speak Spirit style Testament theory things thought tion true truth unto volume whole writings written
108. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them: and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
95. oldal - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD ? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
60. oldal - When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus ; and when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them, and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
142. oldal - How that in a great trial of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.
110. oldal - Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands ; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing.
321. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
96. oldal - And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses ; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross ; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
96. oldal - In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ...