Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ancient appear attention beauty body brethren brother called carried cause ceremony chapter character charity Christian communications continued death duties earth effect entered eyes faithful father feel Free gave give grand lodge grand master ground hand happiness head heart Heaven honour hope hour human institution interesting James John Junior kind king land light live look Lord Masonry Masons means meet miles mind month moral nature never night object observed officers passed past person present principles received REGISTER regular remain respect rest secretary Senior society soon soul spirit stand thee thing thou tion treasurer true truth virtue Warden whole Worshipful young
370. oldal - They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
403. oldal - Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? and who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
452. oldal - And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes and sending ; because he had compassion on his people, and ON HIS DWELLINGPLACE: but they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
455. oldal - And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all ; which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant; and over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.
80. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it w as born.
453. oldal - Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications : in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
371. oldal - And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house, saying, these last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
451. oldal - And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush : and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
455. oldal - In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof ; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old...