Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action appears argument authority believe bishop called Catholic character Christ Christian Church Church of England civil clergy College Court disciples doctrine doubt drama duty ecclesiastical effect England English Etruscans Eusebius Evangelist existence expression fact favour feeling Fourth Gospel give Gnostic Government Greek Gulf Stream hand human Iliad important India influence interest Irenaeus Italy Jesus John judge labour less Liberal look Lord marriage matter means ment mind moral native nature never object Odyssey opinion Papias Parliament party passed Pelasgi perhaps persons Peshawur poem Polycarp Poor Law present principle probably question quoted reason regard religion religious Roman Satara seems sense spiritual stratum supposed temperature things tion true truth universal suffrage University veiy whole words writer
330. oldal - But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
337. oldal - Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting. 31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.
683. oldal - Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. As many were astonished at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men...
348. oldal - He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: But the friend of the bridegroom which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. He must increase, but I must decrease.
850. oldal - In the end of the Sabbath, as it began to dawn towards the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
338. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem ; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes ; and they shall condemn him to death...
684. oldal - When he gave to the sea his decree that the waters should not pass his commandment. When he appointed the foundations of the earth., then I was by him, as one brought up with him, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him, rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights were with the sons of men.
337. oldal - Then went in also that other disciple which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw and believed. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
681. oldal - Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.