Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle Apostle Paul appears arise beauty blessings book of Psalms called chiefly children of God comfort confidence consists conversion conviction degree delight depravity discoveries disposition distinguishing divine things doctrines doubt earnest eminent saints evangelical evidence excellency exercises of grace experience faith fear give glorious glory godliness Gospel gracious affections gratitude hath heart heaven Hence high affections holy affections holy practice Holy Spirit hope humble humility hypocrites impressed infinite influence Isaiah Jesus Christ John kind ligion lively Lord manifest Matt meek mercy mind moral nature ness perceive perfections persons Pharisees possess principle profession professors proof Psalm real saint rejoice religious affections respect rience righteousness salvation Satan Scrip Scriptures self-love sincerity sins soul speaks spect Spirit of God spiritual knowledge spiritual light spoken suppose thee thou tions true Christian true religion truly gracious truth unto verse word
72. oldal - But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
180. oldal - Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility : for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
36. oldal - My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: ' when I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
53. oldal - Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
254. oldal - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
208. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the falling together; and a little child shall lead them.
90. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.
13. oldal - How amiable are thy tabernacles,- O Lord of hosts ! " My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth, for the courts of the Lord ; my heart and, my flesh crieth out for the living God.
117. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.