Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAPTER chief children of Israel commanded congregation daughter David death deliver destroy dwell earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face families father fear field fire five gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy host hundred inheritance Jacob Jerusalem Joshua Judah judgment keep king king's land Levites live LORD thy month Moses mount mouth night offering pass Philistines praise pray priest princes PSALM reign rest Saul saying sent servants seven side sight silver Solomon sons soul speak stones surely tabernacle thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand thy servant took tribe turned twenty unto the LORD unto thee voice wicked wife woman
133. oldal - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth ; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
148. oldal - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve ; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell : but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
7. oldal - And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
222. oldal - And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
130. oldal - When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
4. oldal - And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
32. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
19. oldal - And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night because the sun was set ; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
35. oldal - And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.