Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
believe better body called carnal cast cause Christ Christians church command common conscience conversion creature danger death delight desire devil Direct doth doubt duty earth enemies evil expect eyes faith Father fear feel flesh give glory God's godly grace greater greatest hast hate hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope hypocrites ignorant interest John judge judgment keep knowledge light live Lord Matt matter means mercy mind nature necessary never obedience obey object passions perfect persons pleasing pleasure praise prayer preach promise Psal reason receive religion Remember repentance rest rule saith salvation Scripture sense servants serve shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit sure tell Tempt temptations thankful thee things thou thoughts true trust truth turn understanding unto yourselves
19. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
52. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
400. oldal - Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee ; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
436. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
110. oldal - I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD will help me ; therefore shall I not be confounded : therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
372. oldal - And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
162. oldal - And he said, This will I do : I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years ; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
162. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.