Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts ancient answered apostle appear asked beautiful became become believe better Bible body brought called carried child Christ Christian church conversion dead death Divine expression eyes faith father feeling fire gave give given gospel grace Greek hand head heard heart heaven Holy Illustrative Jesus kind king leave light live look Lord master means mind mother nature never night once passage passed Paul person poor pray prayer preached present prison received remarkable replied Roman round says seemed seen side soon soul speak spirit stand suffer taken tell temple things thou thought told took truth turned unto wall whole young
60. oldal - And the people gave a shout, saying ; It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory ; and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
182. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
178. oldal - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
192. oldal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
123. oldal - When we arrive at the end of the thirteenth and the beginning of the fourteenth century...
243. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
176. oldal - For the Scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
178. oldal - Whosoever shall offend one of these little ones, it were better for him that a mill-stone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.