Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Acts againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle appear Argument Authority becauſe belong called Caſe Chriſt Chriſtian Church command concerning Condition Conſequence conſider Creature Death Deſires DISCOURSE Doctrine Duty Effect equally Evidence evil Faith fame Faſhion Father Fear firſt follow Form future give given Glory Goſpel Government Hand Happineſs Heart himſelf Honour Hopes Humility Jeſus judge Judgment keep likewiſe live look Lord Matter Means Mind moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary Neighbour never Notion Obedience Objects obſerve ourſelves Paul Peace Place Pleaſures Point Power preſent Principles proper Puniſhments Queſtion raiſed Reaſon received Relation Religion reſpect Reward Right Rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſays Scripture ſee ſeen Senſe Servant ſet ſhall ſhew ſhould ſince ſome ſpeaks ſtand Subjects ſuch ſuppoſe teach Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou thought tion true Truth unto Uſe Vice Virtue Wiſdom World
257. oldal - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
329. oldal - But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
195. oldal - For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more ; and unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews ; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law ; to them that are without law...
107. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
11. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
61. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
61. oldal - Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead...
373. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children, and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment ; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.