Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Agrippa Alexander alphabet Antiq appears Assyria attributed bearing Bell Bible British Museum Bust CAES called Chapter Chron Cohen Coinage coins Coll Collection considered copper death denarius Domitian doubt Emperor equal exist given gives gold grains Greek Hadrian hand Head Hebrew Herod Hist holding inscription Israel issued Jerusalem Jewish John Joseph Judaea king late laureated legend letters Levy Maccab Madden Mark Matt meaning mentioned Merzbacher Obverse occurs opinion original Palestine passage Persian piece probably published reference reign Reverse revolt Roman Rome Saulcy says seated shekels shield shows side silver similar Simon specimen standing stater struck suggested talents Temple Terre Sainte Titus tribute Vespasian Victory viii weight wreath writing xviii
9. oldal - The depth saith, It is not in me; and the sea saith, It is not with me. It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
292. oldal - And they brought unto him a penny. And he saith unto them, "Whose is this image and superscription ? " They say unto him, " Caesar's." Then saith he unto them, " Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
291. oldal - Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money : that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
123. oldal - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, and bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife : for he had married her.
1. oldal - And they sat down to eat bread ; and they lifted up their eyes, and looked, and behold, a company of Ishmaelites came from Gilead with their camels, bearing spicery, and balm, and myrrh, going to carry it down to Egypt.
288. oldal - Now, behold, in my trouble I have prepared for the house of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of gold, and a thousand thousand talents of silver; and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance: timber also and stone have I prepared and thou mayest add thereto.
46. oldal - Then the chief of the fathers and princes of the tribes of Israel, and the captains of thousands and of hundreds, with the rulers of the king's work, offered willingly.
7. oldal - But Jehoiada the priest took a chest, and bored a hole in the lid of it, and set it beside the altar, on the right side as one cometh into the house of the LORD...
73. oldal - And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.
70. oldal - This is the thing which the Lord commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations ; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt. And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the Lord, to be kept for your generations. As the Lord commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.