Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afterwards ancient apostle Armenon Ascanius Bangor begat behold bishop blessed blood Britain British Britons Brutus Cair called cast century Christ church commandments Dardanus darkness daughter death deceitful despise divine dost thou doth Du Cange ears earth ebrauc Eneas enemies evil famine father fire followeth Gentiles Germanus Gildas Gratian hand hear hearken heart heaven heavenly Hengist Historia Brittonum honour hundred inhabitants iniquity island Israel Jesus judgment king kingdom land likewise live Lord of Hosts Manawydan mouth nations Nennius offences peace Picts priests princes prophet Pwyll received reigned Romans Rome Saint Patrick saints saith our Lord Saxons Scots Silvius sinners sins slain sons souls speak speaketh spoken sunt sword tain Taliessin thee thine things thou hast thou shalt thyself tion truly tyrants Vortigern Vortimer wherein whilst whoso wicked wickedness wise Woe be unto words wrath
19. oldal - He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dung-hill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
3. oldal - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
3. oldal - And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven...
34. oldal - Woe be to them who call good evil, and evil good, placing darkness for light, and light for darkness, bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter...
43. oldal - But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, And your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity ; Your lips have spoken lies, Your tongue hath muttered perverseness. None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: They trust in vanity, and speak lies ; They conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. They hatch cockatrice...
37. oldal - Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat.
43. oldal - Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips; whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness : their feet are swift to shed blood : destruction and misery are in their ways : and the way of peace they have not known : there is no fear of God before their eyes.
29. oldal - ... they very swords. 23 O cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall nourish thee : and shall not suffer the righteous to fall for ever. 24 And as for them : thou, O God, shalt bring them into the pit of destruction. 25 The blood-thirsty and deceitful men shall not live out half their days : nevertheless, my trust shall be in thee, O Lord.
91. oldal - But according to thy hardness and impenitent heart thou treasurest up to thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the just judgment of God who will render to every man according to his works.