Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accept according appear becomes begin believe better blessing body bring cause character Christ Christian Church comes death desire Disciples door earth enter eternal evil experience face fact failed faith fear feel followed forgive give given God's Gospel hand happiness heart Heaven hope human ideals Jesus Jesus Christ John judgment Kingdom knowledge light lives look Lord man's matter means merely mind moral Naaman nature never offer once ourselves pass Paul perfect persons poor possession possible present prophet question reason receive regard religion resurrection revealed rise seems sense sorrow soul speak spirit stands suffering thee things thou thought thousand tion to-day touch true truth turn unto vision whole women wonderful
85. oldal - For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
75. oldal - And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: for she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
228. oldal - And he returned to the man of GOD, he and all his company, and came and stood before him : and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no GOD in all the earth, but in Israel : now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
47. oldal - And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing : and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.
132. oldal - And he answered, and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things : and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought. . 13 But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.
106. oldal - And he cometh the third time, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest : it is enough, the hour is come ; behold, the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise up, let us go ; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.
42. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
129. oldal - And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who art Thou?" And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, "I am not the Christ.
120. oldal - YE that do truly and earnestly repent you of your sins, and are in love and charity with your neighbours, and intend to lead a new life, following the commandments of God, and walking from henceforth in his holy ways, draw near with faith, and take this Holy Sacrament to your comfort; and make your humble confession to Almighty God, meekly kneeling upon your knees.