Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted ages answer apostles believe better bible brought called cause character Christ christian church coming consequence contrary death devil divine doctrine earth effect endless equally eternity everlasting evidence evil existence express fact faith father fire forever future give glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness hath heart heaven hell hence holy human implies infinite Jehovah Jesus Jews John judgment kingdom latter light Lord means mind misery moral nature never object once pass passage Paul person present promises prove punishment question reader reason reference regard religion represented respect result salvation saved scriptures seems sense sinners sins soul speak spirit suffering suppose surely tell term thee things thou tion true truth universe unto whole wicked
196. oldal - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
165. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
205. oldal - He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and -the isles shall wait for his law.
272. oldal - And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 48 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
211. oldal - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many: and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
137. oldal - He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
305. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
261. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding ; And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
174. oldal - For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed ; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.