Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction answered Apostle appear apprehension attention behold believe blessed brother brought character Christ Jesus church circumstances companion consider corruption cried desires discover divine grace doctrine doth earth eternal everlasting covenant evil exercised faith Father fear feel felt fold glory God's Gospel gracious happiness heart Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope humble induced instance Interpreter Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ John xvii labour live look Lord hath Lord Jesus Lord's ment mercies of David mercy seat mind moral nature ness never observations path person pilgrimage pilgrims pleasure poor man's portion prayer precious promise prophet Psalm reader recollection refreshing rejoice religion replied righteousness road to Zion saith salvation Saviour scripture sheep sinner solemn soul Spirit strayed sheep sure mercies sweet thee things thou thought tion unawakened unbelief uncon unto walk whole word Zion
65. oldal - Intreat me not to leave thee, Or to return from following after thee : For whither thou goest, I will go ; And where thou lodgest, I will lodge : Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God : Where thou diest, will I die, And there will I be buried : The LORD do so to me, and more also, If ought but death part thee and me.
132. oldal - ... not that I speak in respect of want; for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound ; every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
106. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
193. oldal - Thus saith the Lord: I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
200. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; We have waited for him, and he will save us: This is the Lord ; we have waited for him , We will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
170. oldal - Enter not into the path of the wicked, And go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, Turn from it, and pass away.
106. oldal - I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.
1. oldal - They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, "Come, and let us join ourselves to the Lord in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
132. oldal - I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound ; every where and in all things I am instructed, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need ; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
62. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines ; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat ; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.