Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections amid angels answer bear beauty beginning behold believe better blessed bring build burden carry Christ Christian comes comfort course darkness death desire difference divine doubt draw duty earth eternal evil expression face faint faith fall Father fear feel fruit give glory God's gospel grace grow hand hear heart heaven higher hope human Jesus keep keys kind kingdom less light live look Lord means meet moral nature never night pass perfect perhaps persons presence principle quiet rest salvation season seems seen sense shadow sins sometimes sorrow soul speak spirit spring stand strength strong suffering sure tell thee things thought tion toil touch trouble true truth turn unto voice whole
380. oldal - Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither : for God did send me before you to preserve life.
54. oldal - Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
275. oldal - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner-stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
64. oldal - Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.
78. oldal - But Martha was cumbered about much serving ; and came to him, and said ; Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone ? bid her therefore that she help me.
36. oldal - And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
352. oldal - I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
56. oldal - Wherefore he saith; when he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth ? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
257. oldal - I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins : return unto me ; for I have redeemed thee.