Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts advantages allowed answer Apostle appear appointed attention authority believe blessings blood body called cause character Christ Christian church comfort command concerning condemnation conduct consider consistent continually creatures death desire disposition divine doctrine duties earth effect especially Essay eternal evident evil expect express faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit honour hope human important influence instructions interests Jesus John judgment justice justified kind language live Lord Lord's manner means Mediator mind nature never obedience object observe parents peace perfect persons pray prayer present principles profession proper prove reason receive relations religion render respect righteousness rule sacred salvation Scriptures seek sense servants sinners sins soul speak Spirit suppose things tion true truth unto whilst whole wisdom worship
82. oldal - Seek the LORD while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to the LORD, and He will have compassion on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
143. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
219. oldal - I am crucified with Christ : nevertheless, I live ; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me : and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
96. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
245. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
80. oldal - For what is a man profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose or forfeit his own self...
193. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.
140. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
167. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
117. oldal - Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth ; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.