Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affliction Apostle appear Behold blessed body brethren bring brother called cast character child command curse dead death describe disciples duty dwell earth everlasting evil exhort eyes faith Father fear fire flesh follow forgive give given glory God's grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honor hope iniquity Jesus Christ judgment keep kingdom knowledge Lamb light live Lord Lord Jesus meekness mercy mother mouth pass Paul peace perfect poor praise pray prayer promise Psalmist punishment receive rejoice resurrection rich righteous saints salvation Scriptures servant sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee thine things Thou shalt tongue truth unto wicked wisdom wise wrath young yourselves youth
39. oldal - He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God ; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
2. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
85. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people zealous of good works.
116. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight Are but as yesterday when it is past, And as a watch in the night. Thou earnest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep : In the morning they are like grass which groweth up. In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up ; In the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
52. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles, to mock and to scourge and to crucify him; and the third day he shall rise again.
128. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
76. oldal - But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
136. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...