Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appears attention become believe called cause character Christ Christian Church collection common complete considerable considered consists contains correct Darfur divine doctrine duty edition effect English established evidently excellent existence expression feel former French friends give given Gospel heart hope human illustrated important improvement instances instruction interesting Italy John kind knowledge labours language late less letters live Lord manner means ment mind moral nature never object observations occasion opinion original Persian persons possessed practice present Price principles printed produce published Quakers question readers reason regard relation religion religious remarks respect says seems sermon society spirit supposed thing tion translation true truth universe various volume whole wish writer
252. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
421. oldal - Remember not, Lord, our offences, nor the offences of our forefathers ; neither take thou vengeance of our sins : spare us, good Lord, spare thy people, whom thou hast redeemed with thy most precious blood, and be not angry with us for ever.
522. oldal - Wisdom's self Oft seeks to sweet retired solitude ; Where, with her best nurse, Contemplation, She plumes her feathers, and lets grow her wings, That in the various bustle of resort Were all too ruffled, and sometimes impair'd. He that has light within his own clear breast, May sit i...
384. oldal - How long didst thou think that his silence was slumber ? When the wind waved his garment, how oft didst thou start...
534. oldal - ... and it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst...
419. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
439. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ : for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
65. oldal - But grateful to acknowledge whence his good Descends, thither with heart, and voice, and eyes Directed in devotion, to adore And worship God Supreme, who made him chief Of all his works...