Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Altar ancient anointed Apostles appears architecture arrangement authority Baptism bells Bishop Blessed blood body Book building buried called Catholick Chancel chapter charity CHRIST Christian church consecrated Cross crown Dedication Divine doctrine door doth Durandus East enter example expression fact faith FATHER figurative four give given glory Gospel grace ground hands hath head heart Heaven Holy House John King light LORD material MATTHEW meaning mind namely nature Nave observed ornaments passage Passion prayers preacher preaching present Priest principle Prophet Psalm reason received reference represented Sacrament Saints saith saying side signifieth signify sometimes soul speak SPIRIT stone symbolism teaching Temple things THOU TRINITY true truth unction unto Virgin virtues walls Whence whole written
cxvi. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm ; therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
184. oldal - Likewise, after supper he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, " Drink ye all of this ; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins.
53. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
180. oldal - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance, that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
59. oldal - Above it stood the Seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
cxxxi. oldal - The glorious company of the Apostles, The goodly fellowship of the Prophets, The noble army of Martyrs praise thee.
xx. oldal - Judah : and he hath filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship. And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass...
xcix. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
148. oldal - And king Solomon and all the congregation of Israel, that were assembled unto him, were with him before the ark, sacrificing sheep and oxen, that could not be told nor numbered for multitude. And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the Lord unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy place, even under the wings of the cheru-bims.