Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels answer Apostles become begin believe better Blessed Saviour Blood Body bread bring called charity Christ Church comes contemplate darkness death desire disciples Divine earth enemies Eternal eyes face faithful Father fear follow friends give given grace hand hath hear Heart Heaven High Holy hope hour Jerusalem Jesus John King light listen live look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Luke Mark Master Matt mind Mother never night once ourselves pass Passion peace Peter poor pray prayer prepared present Priests Psalm question receive remember rest Roman Sacred Satan SCENE servants sinners sins sometimes sorrow soul speak Spirit stand Station suffering teaching tells Temple Thee things Thou thoughts true truth turn watch Wisdom wish wonder words writes
551. oldal - Behold the hour cometh, yea is now come, that ye shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
179. oldal - He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
270. oldal - Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in: I was naked and you clothed Me: I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.
503. oldal - And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men: 23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again.
499. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come : but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
517. oldal - I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from the evil.
327. oldal - When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again and a recompense be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind...
431. oldal - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father : so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven ; not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead : he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.