Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Ærat Ætat againſt alſo Anno anſwered asked becauſe behold believe blind bread brought called caſt CC CC CC CC CC chief Chriſt cometh commanded dead departed devils diſciples earth eyes faid faith unto Father fear firſt follow fore Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven himſelf hour houſe Jefus Jeruſalem Jeſus Jeſus anſwered Jews John king kingdom light Lord Luke Mary Minift Miracle mother multitude paſs Peter Phariſees pray Prieſts prophet receive ſaid unto ſame ſaw ſay SECT ſee ſeen ſent ſervant ſhe ſhould Simon ſon ſpake Spirit tell Temple thee ther theſe things thoſe thou thou haſt took Verily viii whoſoever woman xviii xxii xxvi ye ſhall
192. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come ; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
256. oldal - And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in •the mount that is called the mount of Olives.
106. oldal - But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
308. oldal - And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held Him by the feet, and worshipped Him. 10. Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell My brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see Me.
70. oldal - But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again ; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
164. oldal - I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture. The thief cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
167. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
68. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee, for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee, for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.