Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aloud American arms army Author bear BEAUSEANT beautiful birth characters Charles child Claude Colonel Cousin DAMAS dared daughter dear death Deschappelles Edition English Engravings Enter Exeunt Exit eyes father fellow flowers forget forgive France French gardener GASPAR girl give GLAVIS hand happy hear heart Heaven highness History hold honour hope hour husband Illustrated Italy John lady LANDLORD leave less letter live LL.D look Lyons MADAME DESCHAP marry MELNOTTE MONS Monsieur Morier mother never noble Notes OFFICER once PAULINE perhaps play poor Portrait pride prince proud rank refused revenge SCENE scorn sent servant shame smile speak sweet tell thee thou art thou wilt thought tion true turned vols volume WIDOW wife wish woman wonder young
1. oldal - THE ECONOMY OF HEALTH or, the Stream of Human Life, from the Cradle to the Grave. With Reflections, Moral. Physical, and Philosophical, on the Septennial Phases of Human Existence.
2. oldal - Sallust's Jugurthine War and Conspiracy of Catiline. With an English Commentary, and Geographical and Historical Indexes. Portrait. 12mo, Sheep extra, 75 cents. Anthon's Horace. The Works of Horace. With English Notes, Critical and Explanatory. A new Edition, corrected and enlarged...
76. oldal - And you would have a wife enjoy luxury while a husband toils! Claude, take me; thou canst not give me wealth, titles, station — but thou canst give me a true heart. I will work for thee, tend thee, bear with thee, and never, never shall these lips reproach thee for the past.
43. oldal - This hand would lead thee, listen !* a deep vale Shut out by Alpine hills from the rude world; Near a clear lake, margined by fruits of gold And whispering myrtles ; glassing softest skies As cloudless, save with rare and roseate shadows, As I would have thy fate! PAULINE. My own dear love ! MELNOTTE. A palace lifting to eternal summer Its marble walls, from out a glossy bower Of coolest foliage musical with birds, Whose songs should syllable thy name!
62. oldal - At last, in one mad hour, I dared to pour The thoughts that burst their channels into song, And sent them to thee — such a tribute, lady, As beauty rarely scorns, even from the meanest. The name — appended by the burning heart That...