Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear attention beautiful become believe Bible blessed body brought called character child Christ Christian church continued death desire divine duty earth entered evil eyes faith father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy head heart heaven holy hope hour human Italy Jesus kind labour leave length light living look Lord means meet mind Minister mother nature never night object observed once parents passed peace persons poor possess pray prayer present received religion religious rest salvation Scripture seek seemed seen servant sins society soon soul speak spirit suffering thee things thou thought true truth turned unto whole young
225. oldal - Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
197. oldal - For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly ; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
117. oldal - When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
212. oldal - Whether I die or live ; To love and serve Thee is my share, And this thy grace must give. If life be long, I will be glad, That I may long obey : If short — yet why should I be sad To soar to endless day ? Christ leads me through no darker rooms Than He went through before ; He that into God's kingdom comes Must enter by this door.
41. oldal - And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear...
165. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
266. oldal - Yet even in the Old Testament, if you listen to David's harp, you shall hear as many hearselike airs as carols ; and the pencil of the Holy Ghost hath laboured more in describing the afflictions of Job than the felicities of Solomon.
209. oldal - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
131. oldal - THUS saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: Where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest ? For all those things hath mine hand made, And all those things have been, saith the Lord: But to this man will I look, Even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, And trembleth at my word.