Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam affections analogy angels animal appears authority become beginning believe Bible Bishop body called cause Chaos chapter Christ Christian Church concerning consequence contained Correspondence created Creation creature darkness derived distinction Divine Divine Inspiration doctrine earth element evil existence expression external eyes face fact faculty faith flesh founded garden Genesis give ground hath heaven heavenly hence Holy human idea Inspiration intellectual internal interpretation kind knowledge language laws light literal living Lord manner meaning mind moral natural objects observes origin Paradise perception person present principle question rational reason received reference regard relation represented respect revelation says Science Scrip Scripture seen serpent signified soul speak spiritual sense Swedenborg Testament Theology things thought tion tree true truth understanding union University visible waters whole wisdom woman Word writer written
39. oldal - Woe unto you, lawyers ! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge : ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
10. oldal - If a bird's nest chance to be before thee in the way in any tree, or on the ground, whether they be young ones, or eggs, and the dam sitting upon the young, or upon the eggs, thou shalt not take the dam with the young: but thou shalt in any wise let the dam go, and take the young to thee; that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days.
66. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts ; even one thing befalleth them : as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath ; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast : for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
100. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
69. oldal - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
98. oldal - And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark ; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
96. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years...